2023 Season | Week 14 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles @ Cowboys | 12/10/2023

data

Forbes #1
Dolphins defense called for the obscure ‘moved too suddenly causing the false start’ penalty.

I thought only we got called for that.

data

Forbes #1
Reminds me of the Steelers TD catch where he caught it between his butt and the back of his knee.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Are some of these playoff teams beginning to "wilt" under the pressure?

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Welcome to modern football where all of these "gurus" forget how to play simple football and overthink the most basic situations which leads to calls like that.
I'd like to know what the "football move" was? It's not like he established possession, "fumbled" it, but secured it between his legs before going to the ground.

data

Forbes #1
I'd like to know what the "football move" was? It's not like he established possession, "fumbled" it, but secured it between his legs before going to the ground.
Ball never hit the ground. He eventually got his hand under the ball while still being pinched between knees and while lying in the ground was able to transfer ball into his arms.

possession gained while lying on the ground.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Giants are fucking themselves out of a top 5 pick and might even keep this shit bird QB going into next year if they can pull out another win or two.

The Packers losing may even give some extra juice to the Seahawks going into their game against the Eagles.

Top Bottom