2023 Season | Week 14 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles @ Cowboys | 12/10/2023

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
You forgot about Asim Richards.
They seem to have as well. He didn't look too bad when we had him out there though. I don't really understand why they insist on putting Edoga out there. Im old so my memory might be failing me a bit, but I thought Richards looked better.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Not what I wanted to see last night. Tommy Cutlets. They think they found their QB and are making the playoffs this year. Guess I just have to wait a little longer for it all to implode. Fuck Daboll, too.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Not what I wanted to see last night. Tommy Cutlets. They think they found their QB and are making the playoffs this year. Guess I just have to wait a little longer for it all to implode. Fuck Daboll, too.
Anybody with a brain knows this joker isn't shit, it's better that they win some games, screw their draft position and maybe even help us out with a win against the Eagles somehow. If they somehow convince themselves they should go into 2024 with DeVito as their QB, all the better.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Can I call him Danny ?

Top Bottom