2023 Season | Divisional Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/20-1/21/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
As someone mentioned earlier, we're well behind both teams. Both play defense, and run the ball. We have a long ways to go
Smashmouth football is coming back in style right before our eyes with a modern twist. Teams that can't go big on D are going to struggle.

data

Forbes #1
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go eat a whole box of Krispy Kreme. January’s been shitty

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

GShock

DCC 4Life
I was thinking Baltimore would have a tough time beating SF a second time but after that slop fest I'm not so sure. Baltimore's defense is just so fundamentally sound that I'm not sure all of Shannahan's smoke and mirrors and bullshit subterfuge will work against them, given the fact that they have a limited QB obviously.
With Deebo out and McCaffrey all but having leg surgery on the sideline, I’m not convinced Dan Campbell doesn’t manball them into the off-season.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

The Texans lost by 24 and were not remotely competitive in the 2nd half.

I know it's beside the point that we need to get mentally tougher but the point gets obscured when you misrepresent the facts.

Last edited:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
With Deebo out and McCaffrey all but having leg surgery on the sideline, I’m not convinced Dan Campbell doesn’t manball them into the off-season.
I very highly doubt it unless they're playing in another rainstorm. Detroit has a pretty shitty pass defense and doesn't have the pass rushers Green Bay has to make up for it, if the weather is normal I can't see Detroit's offense being able to keep up without the benefit of a bunch of turnovers/penalties.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Its almost a done deal that it will be the Ravens and Niners'. I would absolutely love to see Baltimore crush SF. Seeing them go 0-2 in their last two SB appearances has been great. 0-3 would be a beautiful sight

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Texans lost by 24 and we're not remotely competitive in the 2nd half.

I know it's beside the point that we need to get mentally tougher but the point gets obscured when you misrepresent the facts.
at least Houston ran with the Ravens for a half.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The Texans lost by 24 and we're not remotely competitive in the 2nd half.

You aren't supposed to use reason on these things. We're still in the tantrum stage. Everyone is better than us at everything.

p1_

DCC 4Life
If it was us, would you feel better losing by 24 but we ran with them for a half? Of course not.
my problem in our sad playoff game is how we started. Spotting GB 4 scores pretty much ended it at the half. I like my chances if we match scores or are tied at half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom