2023 Season | Divisional Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/20-1/21/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
DCC Playoffs Competition
1st place - @shoop 6 points. Active (6) - Allen, Jackson, Montgomery, McCaffrey, Evans, Kelce
#2 - @boozeman 6 points. Active (4) - Mahomes, Montgomery, Aiyuk, Diggs

#3 - data 5 points. Active (6) - Mahomes, Montgomery, McCaffrey, Diggs, Evans, Likely
#4 - @Genghis Khan 5 points. Active (4) - Jackson, McCaffrey, Pacheco, St. Brown
#5 - @Rev 4 points. Active (5) - Jackson, McCaffrey, Evans, Diggs, Pacheco

Last place @Cotton 3 points. Active (1) - Mayfield

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
Which remaining team do you least want to win SB?

data

Forbes #1
Kurt Warner on NFLN talking about Dak
"Guys that elevate their game, make teammates better"
"I was a Andy Dalton fan, made several playoffs, but limitations with him to elevate. Bengals get Joe Burrow."

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Which remaining team do you least want to win SB?
Niners. Fuck those guys. Especially Shanahan for his big mouth.

data

Forbes #1
Of these teams, which are you most okay to win SB - Ravens, Chiefs, Bills, 49ers.

data

Forbes #1
Texans in the shittiest TV slot for second week in row. In fact, out of their 12 playoff games (including today), this will be their 9th time on Saturday. Their three Sundays have only been in Divisional Round.

NFL would move a Texans Super Bowl to Saturday. :lol

but at least they’re playing

data

Forbes #1
For the record, I’d do the same thing. I’m just sayin’

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Of these teams, which are you most okay to win SB - Ravens, Chiefs, Bills, 49ers.

Eeeeasily the Chiefs. They aren't a traditional power, they have the best QB and maybe coach in the league so it's legit, Kelce is a bit annoying but otherwise their players are mostly benign, and Reid winning more is bound to piss off some eagles fans.

data

Forbes #1
Eeeeasily the Chiefs. They aren't a traditional power, they have the best QB and maybe coach in the league so it's legit, Kelce is a bit annoying but otherwise their players are mostly benign, and Reid winning more is bound to piss off some eagles fans.
Chiefs have knocked off the 49ers and Eagles in previous Super Bowls. I am have no problem rooting for them again.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I also hope that something similar to this happens.

Mahomes unleashes a perfect 30 yard pass into the outstretched hands of Mr. Pfizer in the end zone who is immediately pelted by 30 snowballs from the Bills Mafia and drops it. :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Too much love for the Chiefs. I don't want Mahomes equaling Troy's championships just yet, and the Taylor Swift shit needs to come to an end.
Yeah, I like them just fine, but they've won enough for a while. Good thing is I don't think they're good enough this year.

I'm going for the Bills. I like watching Allen play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom