2023 Season | Conference Championship Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/28/2024

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I have a friend who is also a Lions fan and he said "we'll be back". They might. It looks that way. However, that's not how it works in sports. You have to seize each and every opportunity. And a 17 point lead in and NFC Championship game is a huge opportunity.
They won't be, Goff is smoke and mirrors, their OC is gone and both of their starting OG's are FA's. They should be in the playoff conversation over the next 2-3 years but I don't think they'll make another NFCC.

They could've very easily lost against either the Rams or Tampa this year, and I don't think they'll get better going into next year, and will likely only decline from here on out.

data

Forbes #1
I have a friend who is also a Lions fan and he said "we'll be back". They might. It looks that way. However, that's not how it works in sports. You have to seize each and every opportunity. And a 17 point lead in and NFC Championship game is a huge opportunity.
“We’ll be back”

…in another 30 years

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
WTF is he talking about?

They were bleeding the clock out and you wanted to give your team the momentum back???

First of all, they were doing no such thing when you went for it the first time as they were trying to score as quickly as possible. Second, YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOUR TEAM THE MOMENTUM BACK BY REESTABLISHING A SEVENTEEN POINT LEAD!

He just doesn't get it, does he? Those are the guys that should scare you because that inability to learn from or accept their mistakes is what Jason Garrett suffered from.

Clearly Dan Campbell is a much better xoach than Jason Garrett ever was, but my point is that Lions fans better be prepared to suffer from the same sorts of foolish decisions again because it's not going to stop.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

This is retarded.

No it's not defendable. He's got it backwards.

He can defend not taking the tie late in the game when the game is still undecided, but can't defend a bad but desperate decision when the game is two scores and probably already out of reach with like a minute left? Really?

Where do they get these media idiots from?

shane

DCC 4Life
All my friends are Lions fans and I feel bad for them. They really had lightning in a bottle this year and absolutely blew it. Expect Green Bay to rise next year and take the division as their genius OC coaches the Redskins. I lost money on the game too because the Niners didn’t cover so that sucks too.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This is retarded.

No it's not defendable. He's got it backwards.

He can defend not taking the tie late in the game when the game is still undecided, but can't defend a bad but desperate decision when the game is two scores and probably already out of reach with like a minute left? Really?

Where do they get these media idiots from?
The media people (and Twitter fan experts) have been lauding the analytics the last few years. They aren't going to admit they could be wrong.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol :lol

Top Bottom