2023 Season | Conference Championship Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/28/2024

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well then Dan needed to go punch his dumb ass right in the mouth and take the play sheet.
That does not always work out like that.

Dan Quinn would have a Super Bowl ring right now if Shanahan's kid ran the ball more.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
A sexual agenda that's actively trying to brainwash children into thinking they were born in the wrong body along with pushing for social acceptance for cutting off healthy body parts of those same children is not a matter of mere politics - it's child abuse. And a company that partners with a person that is part of that same agenda, and then puts that demented pervert on their cans can, as I said previously, kick rocks.
Isn't there a few retarded threads for this type of shit further down the page?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He went full big dick and it really hurt.

It is just that simple.
Whipped his dick out for the world to see, and some mean girls walked by and just pointed and laughed.

Gonna take awhile to mentally recover from this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Isn't there a few retarded threads for this type of shit further down the page?
It bleeds into a lot of threads it shouldn't around here.

It is unfortunate.

I blame myself.

I should have started a Tranny thread a long time ago so everyone could get it all out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Whipped his dick out for the world to see, and some mean girls walked by and just pointed and laughed.

Gonna take awhile to mentally recover from this.
I don't think it will take a lot of mental recovery for him. He already overachieved expectations.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Five minutes after the game that sends them to the superbowl and these players are already on twitter talking shit?

This fucking world, man....
I think some players Tweet or Instagram during games.

Get with the new world, old man.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Five minutes after the game that sends them to the superbowl and these players are already on twitter talking shit?

Electronically connected world, bro.

Someone drinks the wrong beer, eats the wrong fuckin beans, or buys the wrong cooler and its mass hysteria.

data

Forbes #1

Someone else's tweet of Deebo's comments to the SF radio station.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't think it will take a lot of mental recovery for him. He already overachieved expectations.
I was talking more about getting laughed at by the mean girls.

Somebody I know told me about that once.

:unsure

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Campbell will not get shit via the media tomorrow.

It is just not how it rolls. I would be very surprised.

Have a friend who is a huge Lions fan and he's livid over his decisions to go for it, but you're probably right about the media.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Have a friend who is a huge Lions fan and he's livid over his decisions to go for it, but you're probably right about the media.
I have a friend who is also a Lions fan and he said "we'll be back". They might. It looks that way. However, that's not how it works in sports. You have to seize each and every opportunity. And a 17 point lead in and NFC Championship game is a huge opportunity.

Top Bottom