2023 Season | Conference Championship Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/28/2024

Tony D

DCC 4Life
A sexual agenda that's actively trying to brainwash children into thinking they were born in the wrong body along with pushing for social acceptance for cutting off healthy body parts of those same children is not a matter of mere politics - it's child abuse. And a company that partners with a person that is part of that same agenda, and then puts that demented pervert on their cans can, as I said previously, kick rocks.
Ha, people are still talking about this and in an NFC Championship game thread for fucks sake. Get over it bro.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can tell you one thing, the Niners did not win this because Jed York is a hell of boss.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Being aggressive is one thing but like most people who don't have a natural barometer to gauge when to take appropriate risks, Campbell has gone completely overboard and is aggressive just for the sake of being aggressive.

I think KC will handle SF though, Detroit's pass defense is horrific and that is what eventually came back to bite them in the ass. KC has a very sound defense at all three levels, is well coached, and Mahomes will do enough to score 24 or so.
Purdy had his way in the second half.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
A sexual agenda that's actively trying to brainwash children into thinking they were born in the wrong body along with pushing for social acceptance for cutting off healthy body parts of those same children is not a matter of mere politics - it's child abuse. And a company that partners with a person that is part of that same agenda, and then puts that demented pervert on their cans can, as I said previously, kick rocks.
Thank God you don't drink Bud Light.

We can all now all fully understand just how serious you are about this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Thank God you don't drink Bud Light.

We can all now all fully understand just how serious you are about this.
I dunno about you, but I wonder if it okay to purchase Goya products again.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Going for it the first time was the game to me. I said they better get it or the momentum could flip. Detroit was in control. Get that 17 point lead again. Don't give SF any momentum. They didn't get it and it was all downhill from there.
Agreed 100%.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Campbell will not get shit via the media tomorrow.

It is just not how it rolls. I would be very surprised.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Being aggressive is one thing but like most people who don't have a natural barometer to gauge when to take appropriate risks, Campbell has gone completely overboard and is aggressive just for the sake of being aggressive.
Just like we were discussing earlier how coaches get addicted to the passing game at the expense of the running game, there are some that are addicted to hearing OMG, HE HAS GIANT BALLS OF BRASS!! over having plain common sense.

Dan Campbell is afflicted with this horrible, horrible disease.

data

Forbes #1
If you count his 5 scrambles as completions, Brock Purdy's 2nd half stats:
20/22, 245 yards, 1TD, 0 INT for 128.2 QB Passer Rating, 10.7 ANY/A

Even without the 51-yard face mask completion, it’s still 121.0 QB Passer Rating

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I dunno about you, but I wonder if it okay to purchase Goya products again.
Wait. What did I miss? WHAT DID THEY DO?!?

My wife buys their stuff when she shops. Do I need to have a stern talk with her?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If you count his 5 scrambles as completions, Brock Purdy's 2nd half stats:
20/22, 245 yards, 1TD, 0 INT for 128.2 QB Passer Rating
QB scrambles are the "secret sauce" nobody has the guts to admit matter.

Prescott's career arc has followed how his carries from scrimmage have declined.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Say what you want about Brock Purdy, that dude channeled his like a kid out there and won the game.

With some retarded coaching help from Detroit to be fair.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wait. What did I miss? WHAT DID THEY DO?!?

My wife buys their stuff when she shops. Do I need to have a stern talk with her?
There was a Trump endorsement of some kind.

Between Goya and Badia, I don't give a shit. Good products that cost less than the American equivalent.

Top Bottom