2023 Season | Conference Championship Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/28/2024

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah. I really find this kind of judgment pretty fucking funny.

Campbell didn't ice his own damn kicker.
Or call a swing pass to Tashard Choice with 2 seconds remaining in the half.

Ok, now somebody else go.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Going for it on 4th down in FG range down 3 with minutes left in the game is an insanely bad decision. There's no logic there and no excuse.
And to choose to do so after bypassing the field goal earlier in the game blew up in your face!

When you look at that way, it might just be the worst coaching decision ever.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah. I really find this kind of judgment pretty fucking funny.

Campbell didn't ice his own damn kicker.

There's no justification for not taking the tie late in the 4th when you have the chance.

That doesn't absolve Garrett, that's a false equivalency.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I don't think so. They had a good season for what they have.

Their OL is primo. Their DL is pretty weak.
Not sure anyone saw them in the NFCC, much less the Super Bowl.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Going for it the first time was the game to me. I said they better get it or the momentum could flip. Detroit was in control. Get that 17 point lead again. Don't give SF any momentum. They didn't get it and it was all downhill from there.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You just touched the tip of the iceberg.

I do not have the desire to damage my current mental health revisiting the other fuck ups that goddamn asshole was responsible for.
Good point.

Besides, we've already picked enough of the scab off. Schmitty will be in soon enough to bandage the wound.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
So don't drink it if you don't like it. But if you let politics make your consumer decisions for you, you're an easily swayed soft brain.
A sexual agenda that's actively trying to brainwash children into thinking they were born in the wrong body along with pushing for social acceptance for cutting off healthy body parts of those same children is not a matter of mere politics - it's child abuse. And a company that partners with a person that is part of that same agenda, and then puts that demented pervert on their cans can, as I said previously, kick rocks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There's no justification for not taking the tie late in the 4th when you have the chance.

That doesn't absolve Garrett, that's a false equivalency.
We are talking about the emotional pain Garrett inflicted upon us all.

Fuck you and your false equivalency bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
A sexual agenda that's actively trying to brainwash children into thinking they were born in the wrong body along with pushing for social acceptance for cutting off healthy body parts of those same children is not a matter of mere politics - it's child abuse. And a company that partners with a person that is part of that same agenda, and then puts that demented pervert on their cans can, as I said previously, kick rocks.
K great.

We have threads for that.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Being aggressive is one thing but like most people who don't have a natural barometer to gauge when to take appropriate risks, Campbell has gone completely overboard and is aggressive just for the sake of being aggressive.

I think KC will handle SF though, Detroit's pass defense is horrific and that is what eventually came back to bite them in the ass. KC has a very sound defense at all three levels, is well coached, and Mahomes will do enough to score 24 or so.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Being aggressive is one thing but like most people who don't have a natural barometer to gauge when to take appropriate risks, Campbell has gone completely overboard and is aggressive just for the sake of being aggressive.

I think KC will handle SF though, Detroit's pass defense is horrific and that is what eventually came back to bite them in the ass. KC has a very sound defense at all three levels, is well coached, and Mahomes will do enough to score 24 or so.
He went full big dick and it really hurt.

It is just that simple.

Top Bottom