2023 Season | Conference Championship Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/28/2024

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He should be fired before midnight. It's that bad.
He won't be fired over it, and I don't think he should be. He's done a lot of good for that franchise. But he should have his feet held to the fire over it. Made to answer just wtf he was thinking, and when he gives his answer, told he was wrong. That it was immensely stupid to do that. And that if he continues to make decisions along these lines, things will change.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's desperation time anyway but this is also a bad coaching decision.

They should have kicked a FG like a minute of game time ago.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
So don't drink it if you don't like it. But if you let politics make your consumer decisions for you, you're an easily swayed soft brain.
The whole trans shit thing is disgusting and pathetic. I'm not much of a drinker. But I'd never buy Bud Light because of it

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Lions will score a TD to pull within 3. And the world will tell them how close they came. When in reality they got fucking SMOKED in the second half. With their own head coach helping the other team do it.

Up by 17 at the half and then this... Jesus Christ.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I don't agree with going for the TD there but sometimes gambles pay off.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The whole trans shit thing is disgusting and pathetic. I'm not much of a drinker. But I'd never buy Bud Light because of it
The Trans thing is indeed pathetic. I don't believe it is a real thing and it is more about attention.

That said, I don't give a shit enough about it to allow it to drive my consumer decisions.

It really is not that important to me.

To others, yeah, they get really really really absorbed about the small percentage of trannies and what they do.

data

Forbes #1
Since they moronically ran on third down they're better to preserve the third TO and run the 4th down play.

I'd rather 00:40 remaining with 3 TO than what they have now 00:56 but 2 TO

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He won't be fired over it, and I don't think he should be. He's done a lot of good for that franchise. But he should have his feet held to the fire over it. Made to answer just wtf he was thinking, and when he gives his answer, told he was wrong. That it was immensely stupid to do that. And that if he continues to make decisions along these lines, things will change.
He's making the kind of decisions that eventually got Brandon Staley fired.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Lions will score a TD to pull within 3. And the world will tell them how close they came. When in reality they got fucking SMOKED in the second half. With their own head coach helping the other team do it.

Up by 17 at the half and then this... Jesus Christ.
This was just the Shanahan genius at work.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't agree with a lot of shit going on in the world today. And think transwhatever is a mental disease. But I don't let politics decide who or what I let into my life.

I think you'd be surprised at what you find if you wanted to dig deep enough into companies that you do buy from. You might want to consider producing your own food and drink. Probably make your own clothes, too.

Top Bottom