2023 Season | Conference Championship Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/28/2024

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The game has really changed.

These days when you see a pass rush, half of each guy's reps are throwing their hands up and begging for a holding call.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I have never eaten a McGriddle and never will.

That is because of Jerry Jones. And the fact that this waffle/pancake thing with meat was never supposed to happen naturally.

I think you can guess how I feel about it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Flowers takes himself out of the game by his stupid temper , cutting himself.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I still think it is still a front with Kelce, but if real, he is playing like she has not robbed him of his precious bodily fluids this week.
He played great last week too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think you can guess how I feel about it.
I don't care what you feel about it, although I understand your doglike devotion to Mickey D's.

It is unnatural to have griddled sweet cakes of any kind used to surround meat. That is just how it is.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Again, lowers his head and uses the crown of the helmet to hit Mahomes directly in the facemask.

How many stupid penalties are these guys going to commit today?

Sheesh.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I hope next year we use multiple TEs like KC does. You think of Reid as almost a semi-spread coach, but they use these non-Kelces all the time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ravens are undisciplined dumbasses
Which is very odd, since they were not that kind of team playing throughout the year.

A lot of the charm of the playoffs is to see teams try to adjust from what has worked and you can always see the insecure ones come out.

Top Bottom