2023 Season | Conference Championship Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/28/2024

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Pebble Beach... No bigger beating than watching a bunch of arrogant actors with zero athletic ability hack up the course like the 20 handicaps they are.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
5 of 12 for 67 yards.

MVP.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
At least they'll have more ammo to call the kinda black guy the greatest evar.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
just the bolded part.
Oysters are very close to being just worthless as a food item. But getting them at the beach is an entirely different experience in terms of flavor.

Chicks that dig eating them are a bit of a turn on for me for some reason.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I like oysters chargrilled, and close to the ocean as booze says, otherwise no thanks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Call me racist if ya want, but all the ESPN personalities are going to be devastated if Lamar loses and looks like shit losing.
It is just so goddamn frustrating that the top group of QBs in the league have either black or mixed guys comprising the majority of them.

Yet, they keep bringing it up. How is it going to stop being an issue if they keep talking about it?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It is disheartening watching 2 real teams play.
What has Baltimore shown you today that says they're a real team? Is it letting the Chiefs run up and down the field, the untimely and stupid defensive penalties, or Lamar Jackson with his 50 yards passing and shouldhavebeen INTs?

Top Bottom