2023 Random NFL Stuff Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
What is AJ Hawk's role on the McAfee show?

To sit in front of a pile of books, look like a fucking mongoloid and do nothing? :lol

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Well, it'll still feel like a Bills home game considering the crowd will be booing the Steelers at every turn.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I looked at their weather forecast and Saturday and Sunday both say 1-3 inches of snow. Lots of wind, but they wouldn't move a game for that, would they? I'd be so pissed if I had a ticket to that game.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I looked at their weather forecast and Saturday and Sunday both say 1-3 inches of snow. Lots of wind, but they wouldn't move a game for that, would they? I'd be so pissed if I had a ticket to that game.
The Chiefs game is going to be like zero degrees. Now that is a game I'd want nothing to be at.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You think it'll be worse than the 2007 NFCC between the Packers and Giants that melted Coughlin's face?
The winds are going to be up as well. That is going to be a nasty game and Im surprised that they arent moving it like they told the Bills game

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The winds are going to be up as well. That is going to be a nasty game and Im surprised that they arent moving it like they told the Bills game
0 degrees is freezing no matter how you slice it but the wind makes a huge difference.

If that game is gonna be at 0 degrees and windy? They really need to consider moving it or rescheduling it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
0 degrees is freezing no matter how you slice it but the wind makes a huge difference.

If that game is gonna be at 0 degrees and windy? They really need to consider moving it or rescheduling it.
I disagree. Our football ancestors played in worse and without the fancy heated benches.

I'm already counting on Chiefs receivers dropping at least 7 passes. Thy can barely catch a pass in 60 degree weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom