2023 NFL Draft Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I remembered he had a huge game and some tough catches, but I didn't remember him running that hard or that well after the catch. He looks like a college Kittle there.

You do have to deduct a little for doing it against a Riley/Grinch defense. But USC does always have individual talent.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I remembered he had a huge game and some tough catches, but I didn't remember him running that hard or that well after the catch. He looks like a college Kittle there.

You do have to deduct a little for doing it against a Riley/Grinch defense. But USC does always have individual talent.
Not that defense. That was a classic case of not even trying to take the guy out of the game. And it is not like Utah had some stellar WR.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

If you told me one of these guys would turn into Kelce it'd be Kincaid. The back stuff is scary though and obviously he can't block.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He is a good prospect. I will not hold his affiliation with Tashard Choice against him. But he is far more limited than Robinson and it is asinine to assert he is better. He might fit some offenses better but that is it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He is a good prospect. I will not hold his affiliation with Tashard Choice against him. But he is far more limited than Robinson and it is asinine to assert he is better. He might fit some offenses better but that is it.
How is he far more limited?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Classic overanalysis as the draft nears with everybody getting stir crazy.
Yeah this happens every year. I think Gibbs is a really good RB. I could forsee someone taking him late first to early second. But that's what he is. He isn't as complete of a back as Bijon. I get some LaDainian Tomlinson vibes from Bijan for what it's worth. That's pretty high praise.

data

Forbes #1
Yeah this happens every year. I think Gibbs is a really good RB. I could forsee someone taking him late first to early second. But that's what he is. He isn't as complete of a back as Bijon. I get some LaDainian Tomlinson vibes from Bijan for what it's worth. That's pretty high praise.
Would you say he’s LaDainian-like?

By the way, I don’t appreciate two capital letter names.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Would you say he’s LaDainian-like?

By the way, I don’t appreciate two capital letter names.
I kind of think so. Very complete, runs catches blocks. Good size but not really a bruiser. Great at navigating tight spaces. Fast but not blazing fast. If you give him a crease he has plenty of speed to expose it. He isn't just a one cut guy, he will make multiple cuts on a play to navigate things. Really great vision.

I see comparable between the two. More so than with Zeke or Barkley.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Just got done refreshing myself on Will McDonald and I hope everyone is mentally prepared for him to possibly be the pick at 26. Unless a clear BPA like Darnell Wright or Nolan Smith falls I think there's a very good chance that McDonald is the pick if the options are something like McDonald vs. Kancey vs. Avila vs. Torrence vs. whatever TE's are left.
Like I said, Edge is the go-to Jerry position if CB or OL don’t fall right and with RB almost certainly coming later.

Fuck DT

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Because there's a huge drop off from him and Young to the other two so I think teams want him to drop, assuming Young goes 1.
It’s premature ejaculation by the targeter. Laremy Tunsil’s intentionally leaked footage and targeting happened at the perfect time, by contrast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom