2023 NFL Coaches/GMs Firing & Hiring Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They said Tepper lost his mind after the game.
Question for you since you're closer to the story than most of us.

A few weeks ago I saw that Reich and others in the organization actually preferred Stroud over Young but Tepper forced them to take Young.

Have you heard that as well?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
A few weeks ago I saw that Reich and others in the organization actually preferred Stroud over Young but Tepper forced them to take Young.
Wow, I was going to say the only way this firing could be justified is if Reich insisted they take Young over Stroud. But obviously it was the complete opposite.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
With that owners tantrum it's going to have to be somebody that is desperate for another chance or just wants to say they are in the NFL.
That's the type of job someone like Quinn should just pass on.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
You have to think he will be selective.
He's already shown to be selective, I don't think he's going anywhere except Seattle or maybe a team like the Chargers who have a young star QB (or at least the perception of one).

There's a 0.00000% chance he goes to Carolina unless they make some ridiculous Payton-like contract offer and make him a top 3 paid HC in the league.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
What did they expect this year? They drafted a tiny QB and traded away his best receiver. Their RBs are totally pedestrian. It was gonna take Reich (or any other coach) years to turn this around. To his credit, he had them playing hard against Dallas until things unraveled in the 4th.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He's already shown to be selective, I don't think he's going anywhere except Seattle or maybe a team like the Chargers who have a young star QB (or at least the perception of one).

There's a 0.00000% chance he goes to Carolina unless they make some ridiculous Payton-like contract offer and make him a top 3 paid HC in the league.
Detroit's Ben Johnson is the hot name right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom