2023 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Yep. I still think Mike was mostly his hire, and he and Mike are very tight. Those two together on the same page are a good influence on Jerry.
Think after all the clown HCs hired by Jerry, Stephen was motivated to get someone with actual skins. Definitely think McCarthy has influenced a philosophy shift towards valuing defense, for example.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I like Nolan Smith, but they are trying to recreate the UGA locker room.

Good luck with the dumb asses getting all smart.
at this rate, Bennett and Washington are probably on their radar

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Because he is not all that smart.

That is one thing about UGA players.

They aren't that smart.
I don't think I have ever seen an NFL team rely so heavily on one college defense for their picks. It's comical but I also can't really say these aren't talented players.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The Cowboys website guys keep saying LaPorta was our top TE.
I was so impressed with him at the combine catching drills. Things looked effortless for him, moreso than some guys. Mayer I'm sure will be good, but he looked more high-effort, as they say about baseball pitchers.

You would hope the DC.com content dorks don't actually know our board and are telling the world, though.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Ok, who is going to be that physical player on offense we can add to bring some toughness to this team. Zeke had brought that years ago.

Is that guy even in this draft

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was so impressed with him at the combine catching drills. Things looked effortless for him, moreso than some guys. Mayer I'm sure will be good, but he looked more high-effort, as they say about baseball pitchers.

You would hope the DC.com content dorks don't actually know our board and are telling the world, though.
With all the TEs left I'm hoping LaPorta has a shot at being our second round pick. Although with both top guards out there, I would be thrilled to add power to that side too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ok, who is going to be that physical player on offense we can add to bring some toughness to this team. Zeke had brought that years ago.

Is that guy even in this draft
It sounds like you are still struggling with Elliott's release.

I am available if you would like to talk about it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Good job KC

I'm so surprised they didn't take a QB. :doh

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Levis sits in the green room all night, and fails to get drafted.

I should feel bad for him, but since I'm an asshole that finds amusement in others despair...

Any bets on if he shows up for tomorrow night? :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Mazi according to the Ticket:

"I'm 345. I'm powerful. My mom said I came out of the womb looking like I did push-ups." :lol

Top Bottom