2023 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, at least the Redskins really reached there.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm far more disappointed over what we did in the second round.

Torrence is a much better guard than Schoonmaker is a TE and yet we reached for the TE..... Who is turning 25 in September.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Apparently Michigan was the greatest college team of all time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Torrence is a much better guard than Schoonmaker is a TE and yet we reached for the TE..... Who is turning 25 in September.
We were locked in on TE come hell or highwater.

That is the real crime here.

I just don’t get it. You go into the draft and your biggest needs are DT, OL, and RB in that order and you get the first one right and the players needed for those positions were right there for the taking and they do some off the wall shit. Now the needs still there and the pool of great players have thinned out. So smart they are stupid

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target

Someone said Torrence has no position flex and is only a RG. So I doubt that guy was very high on our board.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Spaulding is Charlotte's son (not that she cops to it). Not sure who strawhead is.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Someone said Torrence has no position flex and is only a RG. So I doubt that guy was very high on our board.
I've never heard a guy who can only play RG but not LG.

Anyway, Zavala and Mafi are still out there at guard. But we have to take the best RB remaining next. We have boxed ourselves in. All so we could fill out depth at TE and LBer.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Man, tonight really puts things into perspective.

We will continue, no matter who is coaching, to be an arrogant franchise led by fools.

Man, tonight really puts things into perspective.

We will continue, no matter who is coaching, to be an arrogant franchise led by fools.
No matter what success you have as a team even if you win the Super Bowl, you always draft to find immediate starters! Impact players. You don’t draft for depth.. especially in the first three rounds. They are Idiots

Top Bottom