2023 Cowboys Preseason Week 1 Gameday Chatter Thread | Jaguars @ Cowboys | 08/12/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Call me crazy, but I think it will be fun watching this player for a while.
Yeah, he is a RB so I have no idea about longevity but damn I think he is going to be fun to watch this year. We haven't had a RB with this type of agility in a long time.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yeah, he is a RB so I have no idea about longevity but damn I think he is going to be fun to watch this year. We haven't had a RB with this type of agility in a long time.
Based on avoiding the hits the wear and tear on the body should limited. As well as not running him into the ground like Zeke.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am not saying he is Barry Sanders, but I think you will see feast or famine. Sanders had a bunch of negative runs and then he would fake a few people out of their jocks and bust one.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I am not saying he is Barry Sanders, but I think you will see feast or famine. Sanders had a bunch of negative runs and then he would fake a few people out of their jocks and bust one.
That run at :52 was incredible. He made them look like idiots running into each other. :lol

ZeroClub

UFA
Yes. There are some "every carry" videos of him at K-State on YouTube and it wasn't unusual for Vaughn to be tackled for a loss from time to time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yes. There are some "every carry" videos of him at K-State on YouTube and it wasn't unusual for Vaughn to be tackled for a loss from time to time.
Yeah, but when he gets loose...

p1_

DCC 4Life
He had 8 carries for 50 yards. His long carry = 26 yards.

Looking at the 7 other carries, he had 24 yards.

It goes from a 6+ YPC down to a 3+ YPC.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm gonna guess Davis got tackled right there. Imagine what Deuce would've done to that safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom