2023 Cowboys Final Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Really glad they're keeping Bass, you can't really afford to let go of OL who look like potential starters one day given how thin the league is overall there. Kind of perplexed that they're keeping Nahshon Wright who has never shown anything but whatever.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

What McCarthy said is spot on. Bass just came in and did what he needed to do to win that job.

Is he perfect? No, but he is one of the more technically sound reserve guards that we have homegrown in a long time.

He is the only guy I saw play that always seemed in control, with his feet right and taking the proper angles. He showed some great instincts against stunts as well.

p1_

DCC 4Life

What McCarthy said is spot on. Bass just came in and did what he needed to do to win that job.

Is he perfect? No, but he is one of the more technically sound reserve guards that we have homegrown in a long time.

He is the only guy I saw play that always seemed in control, with his feet right and taking the proper angles. He showed some great instincts against stunts as well.
really nice UDFA snag.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Remember we can claim anybody but there are 26 teams ahead of us.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I wonder if they're going to play a little game at center where they don't have a backup on the active roster and just keep elevating guys from the PS like Farniok and Hoffman as needed.

I have no idea who would play center if Biadasz went down mid-game but that's for the coaches to figure out.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom