2023 Cowboys Final Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
After his last performance, I wonder if another team might want to trade for Grier... to avoid the waiver process?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Banogu surprisingly looked like he had some juice in the preseason, no idea if it was my mind playing tricks on me because he was wearing 94 but I wouldn't mind keeping him on the PS.
He did the same thing to me with the body type and the neck roll.

There were times he flashed but often he just looked underpowered and like he did not have a rush plan.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's stupid. Bohanna is better than Gallimore.
I see it as Galimore is just another below average tweener, while Bo was a definite NT which isn't that easy to find.

But I knew there was something they didn't like about Bo. It was too suspicious that he was inactive for the Niners playoff game. The year before he was coming off Covid the game before, but this year there was no excuse.

Also, to add... I'm not sure Gallimore is secure yet, either. They might think they can find better on the waiver wire.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We may also do the roster shuffle with guys like Brent Sieg, C.J. Goodwin, Bryan Anger and others.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I see it as Galimore is just another below average tweener, while Bo was a definite NT which isn't that easy to find.

But I knew there was something they didn't like about Bo. It was too suspicious that he was inactive for the Niners playoff game. The year before he was coming off Covid the game before, but this year there was no excuse.
He is also a fat guy. We have Hankins to fill that role along with Taco.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He is also a fat guy. We have Hankins to fill that role along with Taco.
But as we talked about before, Hankins is no spring chicken. He's going to get tired and probably hurt at some point.

And when that happens, is Mazi ready to play big time snaps at NT? Sure doesn't seem like it. The guy was playing plenty of snaps in the last preseason game when even lower-tier roster guys were sitting.

I wonder if they think Golston could do it well enough, or if they even look for another NT at these cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom