2023 Cowboys Final Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wonder if they're going to play a little game at center where they don't have a backup on the active roster and just keep elevating guys from the PS like Farniok and Hoffman as needed.

I have no idea who would play center if Biadasz went down mid-game but that's for the coaches to figure out.
Yeah, I don't get this. I mean, yes, the coaches have to figure it out but they have to have a player available to do that. Eventually you're going to have to put a guy who can play center on the roster.

Maybe they have a couple guys in mind they're hoping they can claim or something.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I have been going through all the roster cuts and even those still on rosters, but where is this awesome backup center at?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I wonder if they're going to play a little game at center where they don't have a backup on the active roster and just keep elevating guys from the PS like Farniok and Hoffman as needed.

I have no idea who would play center if Biadasz went down mid-game but that's for the coaches to figure out.

Can Edoga play center? I can't remember.

• Dislike
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
How long is the window for a player to clear through waivers?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Like you said about the bait.

We haven't actually seen him in Dallas yet. They keep saying they're bringing him back so I'm wondering if he's part of their plan at center.

I said that about Ball because he's been horrific so far prior to this year and now he's out for the year. Not worth waiting for.

Presumably Edoga at least will be able to play at some point this year.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have been going through all the roster cuts and even those still on rosters, but where is this awesome backup center at?
No idea, I think the problem is they are so married to the idea that it has to be some sort of a center/guard combo. It's ok to have a dude who is just a good center.

p1_

DCC 4Life
We haven't actually seen him in Dallas yet. They keep saying they're bringing him back so I'm wondering if he's part of their plan at center.

I said that about Ball because he's been horrific so far prior to this year and now he's out for the year. Not worth waiting for.

Presumably Edoga at least will be able to play at some point this year.
Edoga hasnt impressed, IMO. He was invisible I thought.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Not that this is the best gauge, but I remember reading Jets fans who couldn't wait to get rid of Edoga. And their OL sucked.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Still feels a WR, RB and LB short of a Super Bowl team.
I’d probably give the WR core a pass but we are definitely short at RB, LB, and possibly another playmaker along the DL.
But we’ll see here shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom