2022 Senior Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Soooo... Jones or Winfrey in the second...?
Sign me up for either. I like Jones a little more just because I really want that 6'4" 320 pound dude who can just bully guys into the QB's lap. He isn't just a 2 down player either in my opinion. But I also like Winfrey. He could be exactly what we have wanted in a 3 technique for a long time. The long arms, the explosive first step and to me he is a legit DT who could also play some end in our system. Reminds me a little of Chris Jones when he was drafted. I'd actually argue that Winfrey is more accomplished in the college ranks. Chris Jones was a second round pick because he flashed elite ability but hadn't done it on a regular basis.

I'm also still really high on Leal from Texas AM. The guy has dropped a bit compared to where we all thought he would be. But I wonder if he was at the Senior Bowl if he wouldn't be dominating there and rising up to the first half of the first round again.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Give me Trevor Penning. I want the next Kevin Gogan.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Give me Trevor Penning. I want the next Kevin Gogan.
Yeah he is really growing on me. I think he could start at RT from day one and shift over to LT down the road. I love a good mean and nasty O-lineman. I think that's what you need upfront. It wears the defense out and makes them do stupid shit to retaliate. Plus physically he is like the prototypical OT. Tall, long arms and heavy enough but not too heavy to be able to take on a bullrush.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Jalen Pitre is a guy I'd really love in the 3rd, might even take him in the 2nd if there is a huge run on DL (i.e. guys like Hall, Jones, Winfrey, Ebiketie, etc. are gone).

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I honestly think there is way too much made about Willis. It is like they are putting him at the front of the line to have the obligatory QB reaches in the first round.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah he is really growing on me. I think he could start at RT from day one and shift over to LT down the road. I love a good mean and nasty O-lineman. I think that's what you need upfront. It wears the defense out and makes them do stupid shit to retaliate. Plus physically he is like the prototypical OT. Tall, long arms and heavy enough but not too heavy to be able to take on a bullrush.
He has drawn praise for his tough play, but he is also very undisciplined. I want an enforcer as bad as you do, but I can see him being a flag machine unless he cleans it up.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He has drawn praise for his tough play, but he is also very undisciplined. I want an enforcer as bad as you do, but I can see him being a flag machine unless he cleans it up.
We are already going to get those regardless.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
shit. we need as many QBs to go off the board between 1 and 23.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Thank goodness they did away with those God-awful brown and orange uniforms.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bernhard Raimann is pretty intriguing. Abram Smith is exciting, just goes to show you how Elliott has made it easy to start looking at other backs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sam Howell has not impressed. I don't care what the circumstances are, you cannot turn over the football.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Boye Mafe made some money off some UTSA left tackle.

I want to punch the Texas kicker in the face.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Winfrey is beasting out.

Dude has some craziness to him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Luketa is a nice looking player as well. Reunite him with Micah plz.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not impressed with many of the OL on display here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom