2022 Senior Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love Ed Ingram from LSU but the 2nd would be a reach, he'd be ideal in the 3rd, although waiting until the 3rd to find a starting LG is quite a risk. I guess theoretically McGovern isn't a terrible fallback plan if you assume that he'll improve and be more comfortable at LG, but that's a huge unknown.
Also assuming Collins can go back to LG we can take a little risk.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Also assuming Collins can go back to LG we can take a little risk.
True, would love to know to what extent the staff will consider him at LG since Steele is fine at RT for the most part. I'd still be interested in a guy like Zion Johnson in the 1st but we wouldn't necessarily have to take an OL in the first 2-3 rounds if the staff was seriously considering a move like that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
True, would love to know to what extent the staff will consider him at LG since Steele is fine at RT for the most part. I'd still be interested in a guy like Zion Johnson in the 1st but we wouldn't necessarily have to take an OL in the first 2-3 rounds if the staff was seriously considering a move like that.
Yeah I mean it at least provides security so that we don't have to draft an O-lineman but absolutely can if the right guy is there. It also opens up the possibility if the best lineman is a RT or C, because it doesn't have to be left guard specific anymore. If Penning is the best lineman than just take him and put him at RT for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom