2022 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter | Cowboys at Giants | 9/25/2022

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Same except im backing the Chiefs.
If I ever were to defect to another team it would be the Chiefs, but even that wouldn't be sustainable because Mahomes in the big picture is only temporary.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I hope the Giants elevate Jaylon Smith from the practice squad tomorrow.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Well the chiefs and the legend that is Josh Allen

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
If I ever were to defect to another team it would be the Chiefs, but even that wouldn't be sustainable because Mahomes in the big picture is only temporary.

Mahomes will just get the chief hook into you and then you can pull for the original Dallas team.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
The steelers, patriots, Falcons, Seahawks and anyone in the NFCE is a non-starter to root for. I have multiple friends who are Packers fans so I can root for them without too much stress but I find their organization is kind of douchey. The Ohio teams(local) are generally poorly run losers. I would need to root for a team that has some sense of history. Maybe Colts or Chargers but I'm not sure I could get on board there either.

Mostly to the point of just watching good football and hoping the Cowboys find a new evolution.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Kinda surprised that CBS sent their top broadcast team (Romo & Nantz) to the Chiefs vs Colts game instead of the Bills vs Dolphins game.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I do expect a better effort from the Colts this week. Home game and the whole backs against the wall thing. Chiefs will probably still win but I think the Colts will make them work for it.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Unpopular opinion: It's time for FOX to start introducing some younger analysts into their pregame show.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Unpopular opinion: It's time for FOX to start introducing some younger analysts into their pregame show.
I don’t even watch pregame shows, so I don’t give a shit. Now give me Musburger, Irv, Jimmy The Greek and Phyllis George in their prime, now we are talking. Or hell, even young Berman and Tom Jackson.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I don’t even watch pregame shows, so I don’t give a shit. Now give me Musburger, Irv, Jimmy The Greek and Phyllis George in their prime, now we are talking. Or hell, even young Berman and Tom Jackson.
Adding the right person could do wonders for the show. Pat McAfee has made College Gameday a lot more enjoyable.

1bigfan13

Staff member
FYI, streaming Sunday Ticket on the PS4 is far superior to streaming them on Firesticks and Roku's.

There so many more functions available via the console.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Josh Allen is playing very well, but it looks like Dorsey is even better than Daboll.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hurts is gaining favorable attention in the media now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He is developing into quite the player. I recall there were some of you higher on him than I was.

Top Bottom