2022 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter | Cowboys at Giants | 9/25/2022

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Since none of you Nancies want to get this started, I will. Fuck it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Let's go! biatches

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hate playing divisional rivals on Monday night. This is made worse this week with Washington and Philly squaring off. Makes pretty much one game that is worth investing time in.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Thank goodness for NFL Sunday Ticket (assuming it actually works this week). Otherwise I'd be stuck watching Saints-Panthers and Falcons-Seahawks as my two FOX games.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Thank goodness for NFL Sunday Ticket (assuming it actually works this week). Otherwise I'd be stuck watching Saints-Panthers and Falcons-Seahawks as my two FOX games.

Hey, speaking of, why are you pimping the Broncos in your Twitter profile? I feel cheated on.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Hey, speaking of, why are you pimping the Broncos in your Twitter profile? I feel cheated on.
Like a Facebook relationship status, it's complicated. :lol

I'm basically just fed up with the way the team is run by the Joneses. After 26 years it's pretty clear they aren't going to change so I'm just slowly aligning myself with a franchise that is properly run. One where there is some actual accountability from top to bottom. Which is all I ask for as a fan.

I can't just turn off 40 years of fandom overnight. I know it's going to be a while before I completely stop caring. But I've taken the first step.

shoop

Semi-contributing member

I'm basically just fed up with the way the team is run by the Joneses. After 26 years it's pretty clear they aren't going to change so I'm just slowly aligning myself with a franchise that is properly run. One where there is some actual accountability from top to bottom. Which is all I ask for as a fan.

I can't just turn off 40 years of fandom overnight. I know it's going to be a while before I completely stop caring. But I've taken the first step.
This is where I am. I have tried rooting for other teams and it hasn't stuck yet.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member

Fair enough. I can't blame anyone for giving up on this clown show.

• Props

Cotton

Staff member
I have said it before, but when I finally give up on the Cowboys, my NFL fandom is done. I just won't watch or follow any of it anymore. I can't root for another team.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Same except im backing the Chiefs.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Meghan Markle marries Spaulding ~ turmoil ensues ~ family falls apart ~ new owner

• Haha

1bigfan13

Staff member
I have said it before, but when I finally give up on the Cowboys, my NFL fandom is done. I just won't watch or follow any of it anymore. I can't root for another team.
Elway is my favorite player ever and the Broncos were my second favorite team as a kid so this was a natural fit. Especially with them being in the AFC.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Eagles are probably going to put up over 30 today on that bad Washington defense.

I have a feeling Wentz is going to make some bone-headed throws trying to do too much vs his old team.

Give me Philly in a 33-16 rout.

Top Bottom