2022 Season | Week 13 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Colts @ Cowboys | 12/4/2022

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Fucking loser Saints. Like I said, there should have been 40 fewer seconds on the clock than there were. TB may have won anyway but it would have been a lot harder.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Tampa is shit, I wanted the Saints to hurt the Eagles pick but it doesn't matter who wins the South, we are the far better team and there are no excuses.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
I can't believe the Saints threw that incomplete pass on 3rd and 1. Should be 40 seconds less in this game.
I can't believe Ingram ran out of bounds short on the play before. WTF was that?

Run it on 3rd and 1. Then run it again if you don't it.

That was an embarrassing last 5, 6 minutes for Saints. Did everything to lose the game.

Did they change how they were playing defense the last 2 drives?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I can't believe Ingram ran out of bounds short on the play before. WTF was that?

Run it on 3rd and 1. Then run it again if you don't it.

That was an embarrassing last 5, 6 minutes for Saints. Did everything to lose the game.

Did they change how they were playing defense the last 2 drives?
Ingram was the real killer, that literally would've been the game if he got the first. They only compounded it by idiotically passing on 3rd and 1.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The only excuse I might have for Ingram is it looked like he got hurt on that play. Sometimes your brain just says "Get to the sideline ASAP" when that happens. He was doubled over pretty good with the trainers looking at him after that run.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
The only excuse I might have for Ingram is it looked like he got hurt on that play. Sometimes your brain just says "Get to the sideline ASAP" when that happens. He was doubled over pretty good with the trainers looking at him after that run.
I think you're talking about an earlier play to the left. This was a play to the right where he just ran out of bounds a yard short of the first. No contact or anything. I'm sure he was dinged up from the play you mentioned, but he easily could've had the first.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1599977779575111680/pu/vid/640x360/fE1-CAC3OvoCdvGz.mp4?tag=12

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think you're talking about an earlier play to the left. This was a play to the right where he just ran out of bounds a yard short of the first. No contact or anything. I'm sure he was dinged up from the play you mentioned, but he easily could've had the first.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1599977779575111680/pu/vid/640x360/fE1-CAC3OvoCdvGz.mp4?tag=12
There wasn't a damn thing wrong with him, he just ducked out of bounds because he didn't want a head-on collision with White.

If a Cowboys RB did something like that in that spot everybody here would be calling for him to be released the next day.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
There wasn't a damn thing wrong with him, he just ducked out of bounds because he didn't want a head-on collision with White.

If a Cowboys RB did something like that in that spot everybody here would be calling for him to be released the next day.
That's just losing football. And the Saints did a lot of it late in the 4th. Why would he not get the first down? He intentionally ran out of bounds short. White was even pulling up. He might've given him a light push out of bounds after he got the first.

I want my guys to know down, distance, time, etc. Situational football. Frustrating.

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

No, that's the play I was thinking of. If that vid ran longer you'd see him doubled over with the trainers looking at him.

Now maybe he just realized he'd screwed up and then acted hurt like players sometimes do. That's possible.

Whatever happened, they looked like a team that had never practiced a four minute drill.

Top Bottom