2022 Season | Week 13 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Colts @ Cowboys | 12/4/2022

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Guess I wasn't the only one who decided to sleep in this morning.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My dawg! :towel

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If we lose today, @NoDak has to start the next one.

Cotton

Staff member
Does anyone else talk to their significant others about shit that is said on this board? Like a funny joke someone said, or a meme that was posted?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Does anyone else talk to their significant others about shit that is said on this board? Like a funny joke someone said, or a meme that was posted?
Tell her and show her if it is funny.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I want to see the reception Deshaun Watson receives in Houston.

So I'll probably watch the first 5 minutes of that game.

Cotton

Staff member
So, one day this guy was telling his buddy about this time when he was in skydiving training when he was in the Air Force. He recounted that he and 2 of his fellow trainees were up to altitude and ready to jump for the first time.

The first guy steps up to the line and jumps. Second one steps up, hesitates, but eventually jumps. The guy telling the story steps up to the opening and decides there is no way he can jump. His big black drill seargent steps up behind him and say, "I will fuck you in the ass if you don't jump out of this plane".

The buddy asks the guy, "Well, did you jump?"

Guys says, "A little right at first."

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Cotton

Staff member
So, one day this guy was telling his buddy about this time when he was in skydiving training when he was in the Air Force. He recounted that he and 2 of his fellow trainees were up to altitude and ready to jump for the first time.

The first guy steps up to the line and jumps. Second one steps up, hesitates, but eventually jumps. The guy telling the story steps up to the opening and decides there is no way he can jump. His big black drill seargent steps up behind him and say, "I will fuck you in the ass if you don't jump out of this plane".

The buddy asks the guy, "Well, did you jump?"

Guys says, "A little right at first."
To all the white people in the audience, it's okay to laugh at this joke. A black dude already laughed it. You're clear.

Top Bottom