2022 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
A discipline settlement? WTF is this shit?

Players and agents think they can negotiate how much punishment the player receives now? I don't think so. What f'n leverage would he have in a negotiation?
They do this sometimes. I forgot which Cowboy it was. Might have been Zeke that was offered a shorter suspension and basically said no, I'm innocent. So they suspended him longer than they would settle for.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
There ain’t no damn way, unless they wanted to cripple the Browns cap in 2023 and beyond.
Speaking of which, if he’s suspended does his salary even get paid, let alone count against the cap, signing bonus notwithstanding?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Speaking of which, if he’s suspended does his salary even get paid, let alone count against the cap, signing bonus notwithstanding?
I believe he gets all 45 million even if suspended. This year he has a low base so it does not hurt him…such a bad deal.

Spaulding

DCC 4Life
<sarcasm>

Dude likes to hump tables. Can't a guy hump tables without it blowing up into a shitstorm? What has this world come to? Some guys just want to hump tables and be left alone. Pretty sure there's a guarantee in the Constitution preserving the right to hump tables.

</sarcasm>

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Send them video of the game against the Vikings. Cooper Rush to Amari Cooper for 122 yards that game. Ask what they’ll give for him. And no we don’t want baker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom