2022 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Absolutely. Fuck him and anyone who is deceitful with charities, which is pretty much all of them.
Yeah a lot of charities are like this and it's really sad. It's why I'd rather just give to a person directly. The charities thrive off of people feeling good when they give them money but a lot of them are nothing but companies calling themselves a charity selling people "feel goods"

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So is anyone even paying attention to the Super Bowl? For many years now, I pretty much check out after the Championship games because I hate all the hype and stupidity. So I don't even know... How is Mahomes' ankle? I think the game may pretty much come down to that.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So is anyone even paying attention to the Super Bowl? For many years now, I pretty much check out after the Championship games because I hate all the hype and stupidity. So I don't even know... How is Mahomes' ankle? I think the game may pretty much come down to that.
I think it's either been really quite or I'm just getting better at ignoring the hype. Haven't heard much and almost forgot the game was this weekend. Perhaps it's because Philly is in it and I think they are going to win so I have blocked it out?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
From the looks of it, Reid has indicated he should be good with what they are game planning. They will probably quick pass a lot to keep their rush at bay.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think it's either been really quite or I'm just getting better at ignoring the hype. Haven't heard much and almost forgot the game was this weekend. Perhaps it's because Philly is in it and I think they are going to win so I have blocked it out?
Same here. The season was pretty much over for me two weeks ago like usual, but this year seems especially quiet for some reason. I think I've avoided it even more this year because of the Eagle factor, but I do really like Mahomes and think he has a great chance of winning if he's halfway healthy.

That's what's weird about this year. Hate the Eagles so almost don't want to watch. But like the Chiefs and would love to see them win another one and make the Eagles cry. So I'll probably have to pay some attention to it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am a little bit confused by this one.

What do the Saints have to offer in and how the hell do they take on his contract?

Maybe this was just taking advantage of the Raiders, but I'd use up this visit and wait until they have to cut him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom