2022 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Then he is basically saying his scouting staff is inept. He is going to have some pissed off scouts now.

As for the NFL, what the fuck ever. They knew.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I hate that accusations are automatically assumed true nowadays.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
I think the difference here is that he admitted to having sex with her, and she was 17…so, not great news for the punt gawd. The other allegations (rape) will have to play out in court.
At least that’s my impression

But yea they should have never signed the kid if they had a whiff of this beforehand.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think the difference here is that he admitted to having sex with her, and she was 17…so, not great news for the punt gawd. The other allegations (rape) will have to play out in court.
At least that’s my impression

But yea they should have never signed the kid if they had a whiff of this beforehand.
But, if she was 17, that takes out the statutory rape thing, right? So, the assumption he actually raped her is just accepted as fact? I hate that shit.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Yeah but do they have any special exceptions for like a 18 year old with a 17 year old for example? I mean dude was only 21.
I believe that in Ohio it is a 2 year gap allowed. 18 or 19 year old with a 17 year old.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I believe that in Ohio it is a 2 year gap allowed. 18 or 19 year old with a 17 year old.
California is 3 years apparently. Although you're still guilty of a crime it is just greatly reduced. Which seems pretty harsh to lump a 20 year old sleeping with a 17 year old in with actual child predators.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I thought there was some big uproar recently about California lowering the minor age. Maybe that was only if there was that close age difference, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom