2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm fairly certain that if we switched coaching staffs with SF we'd go about 14-3 at worst, while SF would go maybe 10-7, maybe.
Yeah I mean we won with Cooper Rush so I think our coaching staff would still win with that San Fran talent. But that just means we have a good coaching staff which we do. But the 49ers have one of the best coaching staffs in the NFL in my opinion. Arguably this year they have been the best coaching staff.

The 49ers are talented but they really know how to utilize the talent they have better than anyone else.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We actually can’t get rid of Zeke till next year. $11m in dead money this year.

Pathetic.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Pathetic.
Why not? You called for signing Rodgers and getting rid of Dak. We could just do the same cap magic with Zeke, right?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Even weaker. Sad, really.

His troll attempts are getting downright pathetic.

Like his silly defense of our shitty ass QB.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Even weaker. Sad, really.

His troll attempts are getting downright pathetic.

Like his silly defense of our shitty ass QB.
This isn't even talking about Prescott, dipshit. It's talking about you wanting to sign Rodgers, then flailing about Zeke's contract.

So, answer the question. How do we sign Rodgers?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This isn't even talking about Prescott, dipshit. It's talking about you wanting to sign Rodgers, then flailing about Zeke's contract.

So, answer the question. How do we sign Rodgers?
Who said I knew how to sign Rodgers? I actually said it was clear that the Cowboys would not be moving on from Dak. This is just you doing your usual troll routine. Sadder than usual though.

I’d love to have Rodgers here. He’s better than what we currently have, that’s for sure.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Who said I knew how to sign Rodgers? I actually said it was clear that the Cowboys would not be moving on from Dak. This is just you doing your usual troll routine. Sadder than usual though.

I’d love to have Rodgers here. He’s better than what we currently have, that’s for sure.
I'm trolling? :lol sure. You are the one that said we should sign Rodgers. I'm only asking you how. And with your Zeke contract comment, I just found it strange that you'd want to sign an expensive QB to replace an expensive QB, then say we're stuck with a RB that makes 25% of the QB you want to replace. Afterall, that is what you said.

Or were you just speaking out of your ass? Again.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You are the one that said we should sign Rodgers. I'm only asking you how.
No you aren’t. You are ignoring the vast majority of what I’ve said (that the Cowboys obviously won’t be moving on from Dak this offseason) in order to latch onto one offhand comment I made in response to someone else’s suggestion that we should sign Rodgers (to which I said “we really should,” which obviously was a reference to how it would be a clear talent upgrade and not an exposition on how the cap would work).

In other words, you are being deliberately disingenuous to be an asshole, or, trolling.

The saddest part is, it’s because you are embarrassed at how shitty your boy played tonite and so you are desperate to deflect by being a bigger douche than normal.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The saddest part is, it’s because you are embarrassed at how shitty your boy played tonite and so you are desperate to deflect by being a bigger douche than normal.
Hardly. Go find where I claim he’s so good. Or where I post anything about him, really, that would make him ‘my boy.’

iv said plenty of times he has looked bad. I said tonight that he shit all over himself.

My only ‘defense’ of Dak is when whiney little over dramatic girls such as yourself come and start talking out your ass. Saying things like he’s worse than Quincy. Or he’s the worst starting QB in the NFL. Or that we should sign Aaron Rodgers. To just name a few.

Btw, am I supposed to be offended that you think I’m a douche? :lol. Now why would I care what some nobody, frantic little emotional girl on the Internet thinks about me? Thank you for the laugh, tho.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Btw…. Anybody else notice how Mr. Lawyerman expertly spun away from the main point by pounding out a bunch of grrr words?

Typical Schmitty. Well played.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

Pathetic.
based on his play, you pretty much have to. makes no sense to double down on a mistake. any kid you draft is bound to be better, so just pretend he's the one making $11M. :shrug

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We save money against the cap by cutting Elliott regardless of the dead money, I'd rather have $5 million in extra space and dead money than a $16 million hit and him playing.

Plus it can be spread out as a June 1 cut.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We save money against the cap by cutting Elliott regardless of the dead money, I'd rather have $5 million in extra space and dead money than a $16 million hit and him playing.

Then that should be the plan.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

That absolutely should be the plan. He is washed up. Get some random short yardage back for peanuts if you're worried about third and 1.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Big Ben.

Parliament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom