2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Eagles and Titans aren't exactly offenses we should be aspiring to either, and the Bucs had the GOAT QB, so kind of extenuating circumstances there.

The most imaginative offenses in the league are all in the diametrically opposite quadrant from us.
I disagree a bit on that. Their OLs are high-performing with heavy use of zone blocking schemes.

I don't even know what the fuck we are running now.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
All those people swarming the cars are dead. That's how long it's been.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
but they're staring at the prospect of losing him next off-season for no compensation. if he balks at an extension, get a boatload of picks while you still can.
All good, but would you trade another shot at a Superbowl?

Rodgers is just waiting for them to commit to Adams (a no brainer) and get another WR (a good idea anyway).

Then I’d expect he extends his deal by two years.

Last edited:

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I disagree a bit on that. Their OLs are high-performing with heavy use of zone blocking schemes.

I don't even know what the fuck we are running now.
Whatever we think won’t draw a penalty from Williams.

And we remained stubborn about moving Collins to LG while playing Steele at RT. For whatever reason, the Cowboys refused to try.

Matchup-wise only 11-penalty Biadasz would be weak.

And there’s still a chance Biadasz can improve. He needs good coaching and support on his left side

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Jesus Christ. Look at the Cowboys.

Feh. Overrated.

Jets, Redskins and dolphins do among the most. TB and NE do among the least.

I think the takeaway here should be that there are a lot of ways to be successful on offense, and doing the trendy thing guarantees jack squat.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Feh. Overrated.

Jets, Redskins and dolphins do among the most. TB and NE do among the least.

I think the takeaway here should be that there are a lot of ways to be successful on offense, and doing the trendy thing guarantees jack squat.
I’d like us to be at least middle of the pack though. Pre-snap motion helps disguise the play, and that specifically has been a problem for Dallas.

This isn’t 2016 or 2014 where we can line straight up and say fuck you we don’t care if you know it’s a run.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
All good, but would you trade another shot at a Superbowl?

Rodgers is just waiting for them to commit to Adams (a no brainer) and get another WR (a good idea anyway).

Then I’d expect he extends his deal by two years.
Their cap situation is worse than ours.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm saying our schedule will be even easier this year, theoretically of course, and that the expectation should be NFC Championship for McCarthy.
Even with the projected easier schedule, history says the Cowboys won't even win the NFC East next year. They're not a back-to-back strong seasons type of franchise. They're more of a rollercoaster franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom