2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
MM had 2 all timers at QB and won how many championships?
While all the blame has always been conveniently heaped on McCarthy for the Packers not winning more Super Bowls, it's funny that McCarthy's been removed from the job for 3 years yet the Packers are still spinning their wheels in the postseason.

Might be more of a QB issue than people are willing to admit.

p1_

DCC 4Life
While all the blame has always been conveniently heaped on McCarthy for the Packers not winning more Super Bowls, it's funny that McCarthy's been removed from the job for 3 years yet the Packers are still spinning their wheels in the postseason.

I think Rodgers has come up small in the postseason. Havent they had 3 straight 13-3 seasons? Talk about choke artist .

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think Rodgers has come up small in the postseason. Havent they had 3 straight 13-3 seasons? Talk about choke artist .
Yep three straight 13 win seasons and nothing to show for it.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I think their division has been bad since maybe 2009 when Favre left Minnesota.

It’s been easy for them to ride those 4-6 easy wins to the playoffs year after year.

Like we did this year.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think their division has been bad since maybe 2009 when Favre left Minnesota.

It’s been easy for them to ride those 4-6 easy wins to the playoffs year after year.

Like we did this year.
We're going to have an easier ride next year with our two NFC division winners being Tampa Bay and Green Bay, both likely will be 8ish win teams at best without their QB's.

Anything less than a NFCC appearance truly should result in firing McCarthy, although ultimately I think that'll depend on whether or not Payton wants to come back in 2023 or 2024.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We're going to have an easier ride next year with our two NFC division winners being Tampa Bay and Green Bay, both likely will be 8ish win teams at best without their QB's.

Anything less than a NFCC appearance truly should result in firing McCarthy, although ultimately I think that'll depend on whether or not Payton wants to come back in 2023 or 2024.
How does that hold water? We got beat by Jimmy Garoppolo. ffs.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Exactly! How long are we going to kick this can down the road? And fans keep justifying the continuous underperformance of this team with their "Yeah but, if this, if that, next year this, next year that"etc... Even intelligent, logical fans have fallen for the "We'll get em' next year" foolishness

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm saying our schedule will be even easier this year, theoretically of course, and that the expectation should be NFC Championship for McCarthy.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
but they're staring at the prospect of losing him next off-season for no compensation. if he balks at an extension, get a boatload of picks while you still can.

Also he counts like 50 million against the cap. He could easily refuse to restructure which would make it very difficult to field a competitive team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

It is not that simple.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Oh yeah, smart ass? The Bucs don't motion! The Eagles don't motion! The Titans don't motion!

Oh wait, they all have better OLs than we do.
The Eagles and Titans aren't exactly offenses we should be aspiring to either, and the Bucs had the GOAT QB, so kind of extenuating circumstances there.

The most imaginative offenses in the league are all in the diametrically opposite quadrant from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom