2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We've already seen Dak without elite weapons. He sucks. Go look up 2018.
I'm not saying no elite weapons, but Cooper and Lamb are more than enough, or Cooper and Gallup if we theoretically traded Lamb and extended Gallup (assuming health), along with Wilson, Schultz and some random mid round WR's.

I'm saying there's no need to draft a 3rd WR with a first rounder or something, the team needs to be built around the defense and running game, not the passing game.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not saying no elite weapons, but Cooper and Lamb are more than enough, or Cooper and Gallup if we theoretically traded Lamb and extended Gallup (assuming health), along with Wilson, Schultz and some random mid round WR's.

I'm saying there's no need to draft a 3rd WR with a first rounder or something, the team needs to be built around the defense and running game, not the passing game.
If I'm drafting a WR it's probably more in the 49ers model of guys with YAC ability. But in general seems like Cedric Wilson types work for Dak. Amari Cooper is the one guy I think he absolutely needs.

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
Is our offensive line being rated highly? Tyron Smith shit the bed but the guy is constantly injured and this probably had a lot to do with his ankle. But outside of Martin I don't think anyone was singing the praises of this O-line.
I took that to mean fill in the blank is overrated on this team. Probably true with one or two exceptions.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Again, Quinn is the guy I want to keep of the two but he is going to be a hot commodity that I think is gone unfortunately. I just pray we have the intelligence to get on the phone with Vic Fangio the second that happens as opposed to some lame ass promotion from within. And maybe Vic can help the offense by telling them what retards they are for letting him shut them down so easily and starting this spiral.

I'm not convinced anyone will hire Kellen Moore as their head coach. I think he will get plenty of interviews but ultimately be passed over. We will see though. I'm ok with making a more drastic move on offense and making Dak and these offensive guys learn something new and different. But if no one hires Kellen Moore I think he is back as the OC.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'd be fine with McAdoo. That would mean MM would really be the OC, or at the very least he and MM would be on the same page.

Then if Mike can't do any better, you can fire him. But at least you gave him a shot with his way, not the OC that was possibly forced on him.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
McAdoo has more skins on the wall than Moore, so there's that, at least.

I don't believe in the idea that Moore was forced upon MM, but if you do, then McAdoo is probably as close to Mike McCarthy's vision of offense as you're going to get.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
McAdoo has more skins on the wall than Moore, so there's that, at least.

I don't believe in the idea that Moore was forced upon MM, but if you do, then McAdoo is probably as close to Mike McCarthy's vision of offense as you're going to get.
I just think the guy is shit from his Giants days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom