2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He must have looked bad. Hopefully they keep looking. And yes I think the Tech kicker has a brass set for that game winner. But he needs competition.
So the Swedish or whatever dude that hasn’t kicked in years isn’t good enough for you? Talent acquisition is hard. It is a 365 day a year business.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So the Swedish or whatever dude that hasn’t kicked in years isn’t good enough for you? Talent acquisition is hard. It is a 365 day a year business.
I mean no but I also think he was just a tryout. Nothing wrong with a rookie kicker, sometimes those dudes are money. Dan Bailey was good for us when we drafted him from what I remember. But I also don't want to bank on an undrafted kicker to be our only real option. Kickers are weird, you just have to keep looking at dudes.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I mean no but I also think he was just a tryout. Nothing wrong with a rookie kicker, sometimes those dudes are money. Dan Bailey was good for us when we drafted him from what I remember. But I also don't want to bank on an undrafted kicker to be our only real option. Kickers are weird, you just have to keep looking at dudes.
We didn’t draft Bailey.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Kickers always seem to be hanging around. Dial 1-800 PAT.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Garibay is all they need.

data

Forbes #1
Just throwing this out there…

In March 2018, the Raiders traded Olawale and a 2018 sixth-round pick to the Dallas Cowboys in exchange for a fifth-round choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom