2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboQB

"MAGA Extremist"
Philly, or Philthy, as I call it, will win the division with a
record of 9-8.
Dallas will go 8-9 at best...Fire McCarthy... and give Sean Payton whatever he wants to be the next HC of the Cowboys.
It's so obvious.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Judging by the number assigned, half of these players will fail.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Parsons may officially be listed as an LB but anybody who puts up 13 sacks and 30 QB hits as a rookie better be considered amongst the edge rushers as well.

And he's clearly number 1.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Parsons may officially be listed as an LB but anybody who puts up 13 sacks and 30 QB hits as a rookie better be considered amongst the edge rushers as well.

And he's clearly number 1.
Mosher did say if he included Parsons in the group he would be #1.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd still take Young than anybody on that list though, even just for a season, but that's based on a bit of a projection. He was really good as a rookie, although a bit overhyped, and had a big time sophomore slump.

His head seems to have gotten a bit too big and the Redskins culture isn't the best so who knows where he goes from here, but he's still really good.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

CHAMP BOY

Not So New Member
I believe we have the best pass rushers in the NFC: Parsons, Tank, Armstrong, Fowler and Sam Wiliams(he is a beast). If we could sign Barr from the Vikings at Linebackers he would be another pass rusher at linebacker....pass rushing thru the 1 gap......

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I believe we have the best pass rushers in the NFC: Parsons, Tank, Armstrong, Fowler and Sam Wiliams(he is a beast). If we could sign Barr from the Vikings at Linebackers he would be another pass rusher at linebacker....pass rushing thru the 1 gap......
Best edge rushers?

Perhaps.

But our lack of an interior pass-rusher keeps us from having the best overall pass rush group in the league in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom