2022 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I won't care if we don't draft one this year. They'd be buried on the depth chart and get little if any use this year. No point in wasting a year of their cheap rookie contract.

Take one if the value is just too great, sure. But don't force anything.
Exactly, it's the one plug and play position in the NFL. Don't waste a year with a guy on the bench unless the value is too good. Or it's a guy who can have a role.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I won't care if we don't draft one this year. They'd be buried on the depth chart and get little if any use this year. No point in wasting a year of their cheap rookie contract.

Take one if the value is just too great, sure. But don't force anything.
You're right, what am I thinking? We can make it a glaring need and then force the pick next year.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
There must be something red flagged at this point that I am not aware of. He’s better than this.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
YouTube coverage: Guy: "what are the Patriots doing?"
Other guy: "He's doing Bill shit" :lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
And the NFL coaching savant in New England takes a QB not named Sam Howell.

Sorry Schmitty.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Ravens have so many 4th rounders, they can just start throwing them around at punters and 3rd string TEs.

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
Fucking Phil.
you do realize i don't give fuck what you say ,its not cute, original, or impressive at all..ive got thick skin and give zero fucks on your perception. im not here to impress you....but i hope you impressed a few weak minded sheeple around here and it made your day,.i see you have one groupie..thats awesome hope it carry's you thig this wonderful day!;)

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think Howell is very capable of being a Baker Mayfield type. That’s worth a mid round pick all day.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Ravens already have Mark Andrews. WTF are going to do, run a 3 TE offense?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
nope, quite content with our safe picks..ill leave the judgment for on field play.,.no i was MIA on two other sites plus FB cant be everywhere and get shit done..too many cry babys to contend with and its not me..thats a fact..,I put out fires i dont start them..:words

glad i was in you alls heads while i didnt give one thought to you..lol:rofl
FAn70asX0AAhIsP.jpg

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I will accept this time stamp with dignity.

I tip my cap to you. Well played.
Remember they had Boyle, Andrews and Hurst at one time. I guess that works better when you have a running QB.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I think Howell is very capable of being a Baker Mayfield type. That’s worth a mid round pick all day.
Is it tho?

Top Bottom