2022 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

data

Forbes #1
Tolbert.

Not projecting, but just style-wise, reminds me of Larry Fitzgerald.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Okay. Please tell me what exactly happened rather than how gay it was. We already know the NFL has gone all full gay.
Literally a bunch of gay flag football players made the pick. And Roger said go get ‘‘em babe.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Even if you foolishly don't love Howell as a starter, coming into the fourth round we could use a developmental QB.

Trade up for this kid.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wayne Newton? :lol

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This is literally the most ridiculous need draft ever. We needed EDGE, WR, OL and we drafted that 1, 2, 3. Crazy.
Yea they pre-determine their strategy despite "how great a job they do in FA being efficient".

But if you would've offered me Tyler Smith/Sam Williams/Jalen Tolbert I probably would've taken it. It's not ideal but it could be a whole hell of a lot worse.

Tolbert is legit.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Even if you foolishly don't love Howell as a starter, coming into the fourth round we could use a developmental QB.

Trade up for this kid.
I'm not trading up for that. If he's still there in the 5th, fine. I'll throw you a bone.

Our last 5th.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Trade up for this kid.
He'd be a smart pick in the 4th just as a dice roll.

I'd trade all our 5th's right now for Perrion Winfrey though.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I am hammered. I didn't even feel drama to the pick, we took a guy NoDick loves ah fukkk
Hey, I tried to will us into getting Christian Watson, but the football Gods don't love me that much.

Top Bottom