2022 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I love him. He is amazing. Crap, I should have been watching the pre-shows. Anyone have it so I can watch it?
It will probably be up on youtube shortly

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I wonder if most fans prefer the current NFL draft format (3 days) or the old two day format.

I preferred the old Saturday-Sunday format.
I finally got into jobs where I could enjoy the two day format and they changed it to this shit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And yes I’d absolutely draft Sam Howell with my first pick in the second round if he lasts. Stash that bad boy for a couple years and see what you have if you want to move on from Dak in a couple.
STFU Smitty.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Hell, I'm not sure if I will still be awake for the Cowboys pick. What, 10pm CST?
10pm if you're lucky. Especially with all these special guests and such.

data

Forbes #1
This just in...

"Derek Carr, Raiders 1st this year and 2nd next year traded to Jax for the #1 overall pick"

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I think the Cowboys should trade out. They are always behind the 8 ball with assets. They are always low on quality picks. This is a weak first. Just trade down and out. Get future picks, keep parlaying them like the Pats used to do.

And yes I’d absolutely draft Sam Howell with my first pick in the second round if he lasts. Stash that bad boy for a couple years and see what you have if you want to move on from Dak in a couple.
Not gonna lie, I agreed with your post right out the gate...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I give it an 11. It's not my cup of tea as far as rendition, but I love this kid.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I think the draft coverage has sucked balls for a few years now.

But then again, it coincides with when it became a traveling carnival.

Yes, I think draft coverage has sucked for a long time. Then again, coverage of everything has sucked for a long time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think this is the link that will be the war room cam.

Top Bottom