2022 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
They serve Tanqueray and Tonic in cans here. Three deep, and I feel pretty good.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This kid singing the National Anthem is awesome. If you haven't heard of him, you should google him. Born blind and autistic, he's a musical savant. Kodi Lee.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This kid singing the National Anthem is awesome. If you haven't heard of him, you should google him. Born blind and autistic, he's a musical savant. Kodi Lee.
I love him. He is amazing. Crap, I should have been watching the pre-shows. Anyone have it so I can watch it?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
The crowd is not amused with this magic show crap.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think the Cowboys should trade out. They are always behind the 8 ball with assets. They are always low on quality picks. This is a weak first. Just trade down and out. Get future picks, keep parlaying them like the Pats used to do.

And yes I’d absolutely draft Sam Howell with my first pick in the second round if he lasts. Stash that bad boy for a couple years and see what you have if you want to move on from Dak in a couple.

Cotton

Staff member
I think the Cowboys should trade out. They are always behind the 8 ball with assets. They are always low on quality picks. This is a weak first. Just trade down and out. Get future picks, keep parlaying them like the Pats used to do.

And yes I’d absolutely draft Sam Howell with my first pick in the second round if he lasts. Stash that bad boy for a couple years and see what you have if you want to move on from Dak in a couple.
Why do you still care?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I could get behind this.
This... I could not.

Cotton

Staff member
Watching the ABC broadcast. We will see how long that lasts.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They are dragging this shit out. It's past 8:00. The Jags should be on the clock.

Cotton

Staff member
They are dragging this shit out. It's past 8:00. The Jags should be on the clock.
Hell, I'm not sure if I will still be awake for the Cowboys pick. What, 10pm CST?

Top Bottom