2022 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He is nasty. There is no question about that. I'll just keep my fingers crossed. I think he will start at LG and at least provide more movement and more beef to the middle of the O-line. He won't get pushed around like Connor Williams who got knocked backwards all the time. But he also may hold like Connor Williams which is scary.

lostxn

DCC 4Life

Man this guy yaps and yaps and yaps. Wish he would get to the point. Content is decent but just SO much talking for the few nuggets.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Man this guy yaps and yaps and yaps. Wish he would get to the point. Content is decent but just SO much talking for the few nuggets.
The guy is a turd who has no idea what he is talking about. Fisher just makes shit up as he goes to justify his bullshit rumors.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He does look good in those videos, and I appreciate the guy picked a lot of Okie State and Cincy plays, so not just small school teams from whatever crappy conference Tulsa is in.

I like his quick feet and he looks mean. He seems more like a guard than a tackle anyway.

I do wonder why the poor technique. I know college coaches aren't the best, but still, the high number of penalties is concerning. But at least he does look like he has some ability.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welp, like it or not we just got our starting LG. So who you all eyeing in the second round? My guess is we go WR there. With DE being a wild card. I think the Cowboys are need drafting this thing and it's going to go round 2 WR, round 3 DE, round 4 TE.

With that being said my WR's are Pickens and then Watson. IF either of those guys make it to our pick I'd run up to the podium. I'm not a Skyy Moore guy. And I'd probably have Jalen Tolbert as my third WR. Again if it's not one of those guys I'd go a different direction than WR. But much like our first round pick, I think the Cowboys are going to be dead set on a WR.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He does look good in those videos, and I appreciate the guy picked a lot of Okie State and Cincy plays, so not just small school teams from whatever crappy conference Tulsa is in.

I like his quick feet and he looks mean. He seems more like a guard than a tackle anyway.

I do wonder why the poor technique. I know college coaches aren't the best, but still, the high number of penalties is concerning. But at least he does look like he has some ability.
He has only played like 5 years of offensive line. He just turned 21. My guess is the technique is bad from inexperience or bad coaching. But you can see, it's all hand placement with this guy. And his hand placement is pretty awful and inconsistent.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Agree. They were pretty dead at on OL and I think they will be on WR also. Still wish we'd take a ILB and a pass rusher high enough to make a difference though.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think Watson will be long gone, but if he is somehow there and we take him, I will shit myself inside out with glee.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Agree. They were pretty dead at on OL and I think they will be on WR also. Still wish we'd take a ILB and a pass rusher high enough to make a difference though.
Nakobe Dean is still out there... So is Arnold Ebiketie, David Ojabo, Boye Mafe, Logan Hall...

It's such a great pass rusher draft. We should be able to get one. Let's just hope we pick a good one. I really do love Sam Williams. IF he makes it to our third I'm convinced he is our pick there.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Nakobe Dean is still out there... So is Arnold Ebiketie, David Ojabo, Boye Mafe, Logan Hall...

It's such a great pass rusher draft. We should be able to get one. Let's just hope we pick a good one. I really do love Sam Williams. IF he makes it to our third I'm convinced he is our pick there.
If Williams makes past the top of the 3rd, I could see us trading up for him. I think we love him that much.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Watson will be long gone, but if he is somehow there and we take him, I will shit myself inside out with glee.
I like Pickens more but that's just because I think his hands are better. Watson's drops are the only thing that scare me a bit about him. I think he showed at the Senior Bowl that he is more than just a straight deep threat. He actually has some change of direction to his game which is impressive for a 6'4" dude.

Basically Pickens in the second round I'm doing backflips. If you get me Watson, I'm excited. If you get a Skyy Moore, I'll feel good he can step into the slot and play but not much more. I'm ready for round 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom