2022 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This also shows why they didn’t draft Johnson. I imagine the NLP or Other ML model translated “Tulsa” as “Utah”. Only 14 1st rounders and all gone they really actually drafted top of their board

Cowboys board leaks … again

Only Jerry

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This also shows why they didn’t draft Johnson. I imagine the NLP or Other ML model translated “Tulsa” as “Utah”. Only 14 1st rounders and all gone they really actually drafted top of their board

Cowboys board leaks … again

Only Jerry
The dumbass showed the board. Still not sure I can trust the work but wouldn't shock me. Cine being that high is well, surprising.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Would be surprising if they really had Smith ranked over Penning, even though his ceiling is higher and I feel more comfortable with Smith at LG than Penning.
I mean I think the Cowboys put a pretty high value on the fact that Smith is taylor made to be a great guard and potentially a great LT. Which I appreciate to the extent that at least they aren't burying their head in the sand as to Tyron Smith's career nearing the end. The concept of having a really good guard and a guy who has the potential to be a future stud LT is very appealing for our particular situation.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I mean I think the Cowboys put a pretty high value on the fact that Smith is taylor made to be a great guard and potentially a great LT. Which I appreciate to the extent that at least they aren't burying their head in the sand as to Tyron Smith's career nearing the end. The concept of having a really good guard and a guy who has the potential to be a future stud LT is very appealing for our particular situation.
For sure, it's one reason I was all over Slater last year, and if it weren't for the fact that we landed a guy who will probably be the best defensive player in the league in about 2-3 years I'd be quite pissed that we passed him up.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
how did someone derive that typed listing from that blurry assed picture?
I'm sure there are programs that can do that quite easily

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Hopefully McCarthy can be bothered to coach against penalties this year, considering we committed like 11 in the opener and he had literally a whole season then we committed the most penalties in a single game in this year's playoffs.

• Haha

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hopefully McCarthy can be bothered to coach against penalties this year, considering we committed like 11 in the opener and he had literally a whole season then we committed the most penalties in a single game in this year's playoffs.
Yeah something tells me that drafting for the least penalized college players wouldn't help us in the NFL with penalties.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
how did someone derive that typed listing from that blurry assed picture?
This is an 80 year old man who erringly assumed modern technology would not be able to decipher what he was showing from across the room

• Haha
Top Bottom