2022 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don’t know what everyone here has against Howell. Probably never watched him live.
I'll admit it. I'm not against him. I was just enjoying messing with you over him.

Now, saying that, I did not want him in the first three rounds. I would be ok with taking him now. Unless somebody unexpected falls to us in the 4th. I would be very happy to take him if he lasts until the 5th.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'll admit it. I'm not against him. I was just enjoying messing with you over him.

Now, saying that, I did not want him in the first three rounds. I would be ok with taking him now. Unless somebody unexpected falls to us in the 4th. I would be very happy to take him if he lasts until the 5th.
STFU, NoDak!

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That's true, but she needs to man up and get her license.
Very true. Especially when you consider her lack of license will be fucking with daddeh's draft day.

God damn. Now I know how Geng feels replying to shit way late. Feels weird.

Cotton

Staff member
What in the fuck is going on right now? Is this the draft or America's Got Talent?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yea, it seems like every 4 years or so people freak out over some awesome Eagles draft and it rarely turns out as well as it seems at the time.
I remember a few years ago when they drafted Derek Barnett. I was heartbroken. I wanted him, and thought he was going to destroy us for the next ten years.

He hasn't done shit for them.

Cotton

Staff member
There went Otton.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Relief to booze

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I remember a few years ago when they drafted Derek Barnett. I was heartbroken. I wanted him, and thought he was going to destroy us for the next ten years.

Soon?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

When a guy like Dean falls to the third I actually feel like there is something really wrong with him to still be around. It's a LBer everyone knows about so he didn't fly under the radar. I guess we will just see.

I love Jordan Davis but I think Jergens is kind of shit. And like I said, I'm skeptical of the whole situation with Dean. So we will see but not some sort of home run draft for me.

Cotton

Staff member
Man, the draft really has become almost unwatchable.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom