2022 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

data

Forbes #1
This is probably Jerruh’s most bland draft (that had a 1,2 and 3) ever.

I say bland in a somewhat positive way.

No controversial second rounder, no trade to criticize, no extreme falling prospect, no CB to bitch about…

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I mean at least she works. Better than a lot of kids I see these days.
Dont get me started on kids these days. I have an employee that cant do the simplest thing as start a lawnmower. He gets things dirtier after cleaning them.

I say kid but he is in his 30s.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is probably Jerruh’s most bland draft (that had a 1,2 and 3) ever.

I say bland in a somewhat positive way.

No controversial second rounder, no trade to criticize, no extreme falling prospect, no CB to bitch about…
Solid but not splashy. I will take that any day over a Taco or Jaylon type pick.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dont get me started on kids these days. I have an employee that cant do the simplest thing as start a lawnmower. He gets things dirtier after cleaning them.

I say kid but he is in his 30s.
Yeah but that's what happens when 16, 17, and 18 yesr olds don't work at all. They turn into adults who work but have no clue wtf they are doing.

data

Forbes #1
Yeah but that's what happens when 16, 17, and 18 yesr olds don't work at all. They turn into adults who work but have no clue wtf they are doing.
How many of you lived in college dorms on-campus?

Or had flatmates/roommates after high school (~18-22 years old)?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I lived with 3 other dudes around that age, while I was "attending" college.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

I spent 2 different years in a dorm. Also had other years after high school and college with a roommate in an apartment. Those days are long gone now.

I had one semester that I split a 3 br house with 2 others but I literally was only there to sleep. Never there at any other time. My roommates at the end of the semester actually wondered if I was even alive. I didnt really know them other than they were students as well and needed one more to split the rent.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So...Eagles draft. A- or better so far?

Feh. I still remember the eagles 2006 draft - Broderick Bunkley, Winston Justice, Chris Gocong, Max Jean Gilles, Jason Avant - that people were panicking over. It's rarely as big a deal as it seems when a rival takes some of your pet cats. How the organization is run overall matters a lot.

We'll see on this one, but none of it will matter if they don't have a QB.

It's the same thing with the Giants and whoever else some of us might be panicking over.

data

Forbes #1
I lived with 3 other dudes around that age, while I was "attending" college.
I spent 2 different years in a dorm. Also had other years after high school and college with a roommate in an apartment. Those days are long gone now.

I had one semester that I split a 3 br house with 2 others but I literally was only there to sleep. Never there at any other time.
You still keep in touch with any of them?

While living with them, did you find they were more head-on-shoulders than you, or even worse?

Top Bottom