2022 Cowboys Preseason Week 2 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Chargers | 08/20/22

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
So, I turn on the Cards/Ravens game and something was not quite "right"... everyone's helmet was black. Took a minute before I realized the change, not sure I like it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So, I turn on the Cards/Ravens game and something was not quite "right"... everyone's helmet was black. Took a minute before I realized the change, not sure I like it.
The Cardinals look like the Falcons. Not good.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Howell is a broke ass Baker Mayfield.
He looked fine to me. He threw a bad pressing-from-behind INT where he wasn't on the same page as the WR.

And he's a fifth round pick. I'd trade a third round pick for him right this moment.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He looked fine to me. He threw a bad pressing-from-behind INT where he wasn't on the same page as the WR.

And he's a fifth round pick. I'd trade a third round pick for him right this moment.
A broke ass Mayfield is probably still a solid backup, so he should stick for a while, but no way I'm trading a 3rd for a guy who looks like a nice backup but a low end starter.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
A broke ass Mayfield is probably still a solid backup, so he should stick for a while, but no way I'm trading a 3rd for a guy who looks like a nice backup but a low end starter.
I think he has lots of potential. I'll roll the dice that he's a high end backup at worst. Who knows, in 4 years when he's 26 and his contract is ending, he might be ready to start, and you might want to be moving on from 33 year old Dak Prescott.

And I'm fucking tired of trotting out Cooper Rush and other garbage at backup QB.

I absolutely would give a third, not that Washington would ever remotely consider that. I doubt they'd flip him for a second at this point. He's already far outperformed his draft slot and he looks like he can play. They aren't trading him.

Top Bottom