2022 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I’m tellin ya this is how Jerry thinks though .. he hasn’t hired a competent coach since Jimmy Johnson … he’s hired nothing but yes men and fuckboys.. we got 1 fuckboy as our OC which I would love to get rid of …

So was Parcells a yes man or a fuckboy?

I'm guessing fuckboy. Dude likes to fuck.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I’m tellin ya this is how Jerry thinks though .. he hasn’t hired a competent coach since Jimmy Johnson … he’s hired nothing but yes men and fuckboys.. we got 1 fuckboy as our OC which I would love to get rid of …
You can't say fuckboy here.

Fuckboi is more appropriate. There are nephews reading here.

GShock

DCC 4Life
All depends on who the DC is. If it is Quinn again, he's interesting. With Zimmer or someone else? Not so much.
When I thought Parsons would bust (relative to draft position) here, it was envisioning him in a defense that Zimmer would run. Bringing him in would neuter our best defensive player.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'll have an exhaustive list of FA's that we can sign for 1.5/year, this guy will go for way more than that.
Looking forward to your list

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll have an exhaustive list of FA's that we can sign for 1.5/year, this guy will go for way more than that.
Yeah, you might as well forget any name that is going to cost 5 mil a season or more. 1 to 3 mil per player is probably our max.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
All depends on who the DC is. If it is Quinn again, he's interesting. With Zimmer or someone else? Not so much.
You shut the fuck up with that Zimmer bullshit. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. NOW.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Quinn is a fiery motivator; Zimmer is a limp dick. This won't end well.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
What is Campo doing?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He is in play in three or four places, so unless he totally fucks up a visit, he should land somewhere.
Not necessarily. These interviews go both ways. It's not just if they decide to hire him, he automatically is hired. He might find something that he doesn't like about a team and their situation/structure and decide not to take the job.

Saying that, I believe the chances of him taking a job if offered is good. But it's certainly not a given.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not necessarily. These interviews go both ways. It's not just if they decide to hire him, he automatically is hired. He might find something that he doesn't like about a team and their situation/structure and decide not to take the job.

Saying that, I believe the chances of him taking a job if offered is good. But it's certainly not a given.
With four interviews, something would have to go very wrong.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
No matter where else Quinn goes, he won't have a Micah...so there's that.

Top Bottom