2022 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I wonder which OU non conference game will get a pay for view status. The non conference schedule is pretty wimpy as a whole.
I guess you missed the news. The University of Oklahoma struck a deal with ESPN to have their content streamed on ESPN+. So no more PPV games for the Sooners.

Oklahoma's channel on ESPN+ is called SoonerVision. The week 2 game vs Kent State will be on ESPN+.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I guess you missed the news. The University of Oklahoma struck a deal with ESPN to have their content streamed on ESPN+. So no more PPV games for the Sooners.

Oklahoma's channel on ESPN+ is called SoonerVision. The week 2 game vs Kent State will be on ESPN+.
Thanks. Yes I have missed a lot of off season activity with most sports coverage. Is the ESPN+ a subscription streaming channel?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Did I see that Nick Saban left Alabama and went to South Carolina along with Deion?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just like LT...
The blurb I saw had a South Carolina name but I wasn’t on long. It was probably a snafu by the station but everything else seems too leave him at Alabama. How Dieon figures in it is just a mystery.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The blurb I saw had a South Carolina name but I wasn’t on long. It was probably a snafu by the station but everything else seems too leave him at Alabama. How Dieon figures in it is just a mystery.
Saban just signed the largest contract extension in college football history.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I was completely wrong about Scott Frost. I thought he was legit and would turn Nebraska around.

Somewhere Deuce is enjoying this.
Me too. This guy like loses close games all the time due to stupid coaching decisions.

That onside kick up by what, eleven? Woof.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He could end up at Tennessee. Soon.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Best fanbase on the planet. :towel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom