2021 Season, Week 3 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles @ Cowboys | 09/26/21

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
There already is a chip in there to measure Next Gen stats.
Wait...are you serious? I must have missed when they did this,

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just fired up the MNF with Peyton & Eli.

They announced the attendance at over 92,000. I don't see that in the stands.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Did you record it or is it available online?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

The concession lines were preposterous, I've been to a bunch of games there and usually there are long lines before the game and during halftime but during the actual game you generally might just have lines of like 5 or so.

Last night the lines the entire game were as long as they usually are during the halftime rush. People were missing almost entire quarters standing in line for drinks and shit.

No clue why but I don't think it's a stretch to say that 3-5% of the stadium was waiting in a concession line at any given time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think CeeDee is going corporate.

Didn't do his celebration once that I can recall.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The concession lines were preposterous, I've been to a bunch of games there and usually there are long lines before the game and during halftime but during the actual game you generally might just have lines of like 5 or so.

Last night the lines the entire game were as long as they usually are during the halftime rush. People were missing almost entire quarters standing in line for drinks and shit.

No clue why but I don't think it's a stretch to say that 3-5% of the stadium was waiting in a concession line at any given time.
That's how it's been at Benz the last couple times I've been. I try not to buy stadium concessi9ns and damn sure dont wanna have to wait in line for restroom.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hello. I am sorry, but AtlantaDirtyBirdsCentral dot com is the next door down the hall.
It's my local area venue, so when i'm offered free tix....well, i'm just a filthy whore about it I suppose, but I hate to pass up a game.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'm just showing that all fans are stupid.

Who among us would spend the while game at home in the kitchen?

No, you get the food ready ahead of time.

If you're spending your time in the stadium waiting in line to order shitty concession food, you are dumb.

Tickets are hundreds of dollars, some in the thousands. I'll be trying to soak up as much as I can....while doing the dirty bird. What? They were playing the Saints!

Top Bottom