2021 Season, Week 2 | Thursday Night Gameday Chatter Thread | Giants @ WFT | 09/16/21

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You are correct.

I'm not going to say Sam is the best beer out there, but it's quality. And it shits all over most of the other mainstream beers.

I enjoy Sam, whereas I can't even drink stuff like Coors and Miller.
Maybe I've just got spoiled cause I don't think I've drank anything but a good ipa or stout in prob 3-4 years

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So Garrett wasn’t officially fired, his contract just expired. What was Garrett doing his last two weeks as Cowboys coach?

IIRC, he was still showing up to The Star every day and putting in the hours. You think Garrett was actually working on something as if he were still gonna coach the Cowboys?

Imagine him talking colleagues about his bright ideas he’s got upcoming for 2020 and the colleagues just nodding their heads and then mocking him after Garrett walks away

My guess is he started an Only Fans out of his office under the alias Carrot Bottom.

data

Forbes #1
I’ll be disappointed if there aren’t any Giants fans vs WFT fans fights on YouTube tomorrow morning

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Once you notice it is painfully obvious that's what's happening.
It's like a titty bar girl all of a sudden deciding she is wanted for something other than showing her ass& tits

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's like a titty bar girl all of a sudden deciding she is wanted for something other than showing her ass& tits

Exactly. That's what we're here for Lily. Why bother being on camera if you're going to insist on being untucked and strategically behind tables and stuff.

We're not watching for her mediocre acting skills and bland personality.

data

Forbes #1
With the miss-no-miss, it’s funny to rewatch the replay and focus on particular fans and their 180° reactions.

Top Bottom