2021 Season, Week 2 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Chargers | 09/19/21

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probably. The point was more that we finally made an intelligent move on kicker before he got here. We all felt that Chris Jones needed replaced so he probably gets credit for that one.
Yeah his kicker moves have been smart if not slightly obvious.

That has in turn improved the coverage units. Just stop doing risky shit.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Probably. The point was more that we finally made an intelligent move on kicker before he got here. We all felt that Chris Jones needed replaced so he probably gets credit for that one.
of course we waited until Maher reeked to do something.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It’s time we acknowledged the fact that we finally drafted a player at DT
We thought Tyrone Crawford was good once upon a time too. Mid round DLs I am very skeptical about giving too much love to. Those types you do not tend to find quality players in those rounds as often as you do RBs, LBs, and DBs.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The thing with Parsons is that almost all of his rushes came against their shitty backup RT. It's still extremely impressive of course because Parsons isn't a true edge rusher, but I'd like to see him do this against a starting RT/LT before I really go to the moon.
Yeah I mean I am not penciling him in for a move to down lineman. He’s still a side to side linebacker first and foremost.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah I mean I am not penciling him in for a move to down lineman. He’s still a side to side linebacker first and foremost.
No, Jaylon Smith is a side to side LBer. Parsons is a sideline to sideline linebacker.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We thought Tyrone Crawford was good once upon a time too. Mid round DLs I am very skeptical about giving too much love to. Those types you do not tend to find quality players in those rounds as often as you do RBs, LBs, and DBs.
DTs you find quality all the time in the second round and later. Hell most first round DTs bust. One of my favorites is Chris Jones, a second rounder. Granted some first rounders are awesome like Aaron Donald but there are far more that wash out.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Its been on. They replace the normal booth and just analyze plays. It’s awesome

none of the TV pandering product promos
Peyton is great, just great. And he has so much respect around the league— they brought in Russell Wilson to guest host.

Eli mouth breathing retardation just fucking ruins it though.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
DTs you find quality all the time in the second round and later. Hell most first round DTs bust. One of my favorites is Chris Jones, a second rounder. Granted some first rounders are awesome like Aaron Donald but there are far more that wash out.
A second rounder is not a mid rounder.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Watch Steele on this play. My goodness.

Top Bottom