2021 Season, Week 2 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Chargers | 09/19/21

data

Forbes #1
It’s appropriate @Sheik or I start this m’fer, and, well, Sheiks not available.

~looks over at sheik passed out on couch with hooker’s panties on his face and a half-eaten carne asada burrito in his left hand and meth needle in his right~

Welcome to California

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
We haven’t beat the Chargers since 2005...Drew Bledsoe

We’ll have to wait until 2025

Chargers 33, Cowboys 25

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
~stomp stomp~

data

Forbes #1
There should be a lot of Cowboys fans there today. 50/50 minimum

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I will be playing a round of golf today with a tee time of 11:40. I won't be here for the start of the game. I would have never had dreamed of missing even a snap of Cowboys football in the past, but I'm surprisingly okay with it now.

data

Forbes #1
Why doesn’t LaDanian Tomlinson get more respect in the all-time rushing rankings? For contemporaries, you’ll typically see Adrian Peterson ranked higher.

LT broke the 1,300 yards rushing barrier six years (Emmitt 7x, Barry 9x, AP 6x)

Adding receiving, LT broke 2,000 scrimmage yards three times (Emmitt 2x, Barry 2x, AP 1x)

He’s #2 all-time rushing TDs and by a wide margin

data

Forbes #1
I will be playing a round of golf today with a tee time of 11:40. I won't be here for the start of the game. I would have never had dreamed of missing even a snap of Cowboys football in the past, but I'm surprisingly okay with it now.
Whispering Pines? You f’n hobnobber

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got a nice Peloton ride in this morning, smoking a ham today and it's going to be a good day.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Why doesn’t LaDanian Tomlinson get more respect in the all-time rushing rankings? For contemporaries, you’ll typically see Adrian Peterson ranked higher.

LT broke the 1,300 yards rushing barrier six years (Emmitt 7x, Barry 9x, AP 6x)

Adding receiving, LT broke 2,000 scrimmage yards three times (Emmitt 2x, Barry 2x, AP 1x)

He’s #2 all-time rushing TDs and by a wide margin
He's clearly top 10, maybe even top 5, don't think anybody would dispute that.

data

Forbes #1
Who else has DirecTV Sunday Ticket?

If Sunday Ticket moves to Amazon, is this a good thing? DirecTV is available on both platforms - cable and streaming. Whereas Amazon is streaming only and it’d probably turn off some viewers because it’d also require them to upgrade their internet speeds package. Furthermore, watching on your smaller computer screen vs the +50” TV

data

Forbes #1
He's clearly top 10, maybe even top 5, don't think anybody would dispute that.
Clearly Top 10 stills seems low, though. Shouldn’t it be clearly Top 7?

Brown, Barry, Walter, Emmitt is top 4. Then OJ, Eric Dickerson, Earl Campbell and Gale Sayers typically make up the next tier. LT usually gets mentioned in the third tier

What’s LT missing that the Tier 2 all-timers have? None have SB appearances

data

Forbes #1
During a typical workweek, Who wakes up the earliest? Any 4am-ers here?

data

Forbes #1
I have been needing to get out on the course for 2 months now. This will be very good for my mental health. A little day drinking and a shitty round of golf.
You ever heard of Top Golf? I've never been but I hear it's like a nightclub for golfers. Seems like an business model destined to struggle, but apparently they're doing well.

Top Bottom